Saturday, September 15, 2012

Danat Hotel

When Nirvana (travel agency) moved us from the InterContinental in Abu Dhabi to the Danat Hotel in Al Ain, we placed our luggage outside the hotel in groups. So there were 200+ peoples luggage outside and it was loaded in trucks to be transported. My initial reaction was "you want me to do what?" Then I realized that it was all under control and it would be ok. So, I placed my luggage in the pile that was going to the Danat. There were also 2 other hotels where people were being placed. I was quite pleased when I arrived at the Danat Hotel that everything was smoothe and organized. I got to the hotel before the "luggage" trucks did, so I relaxed in my room a bit. I could see the entrance to the hotel from my room so I knew when the trucks arrived. I whet out and claimed my 5 pieces of luggage and the porters delivered them to our room. I was please with the king size bed but I preferred the InterContinental to the Danat.

Here are pics from the Danat Hotel.
The brand new king size bed. They had just put new mattresses in all the rooms when we arrived. It looked more comfy than it was. Not as soft as the one at the InterContinental.

Bathroom. The shower is behind the door on the right.

I found the hairdryer in the drawer to the desk. Not sure why it was there but it was and it worked.

The plate of sweets delivered to my room when I arrived. They look better than they tasted!!
 

1 comment:

  1. That king sized bed looks comfortable enough. I could sleep in that nicely.

    property shop real estate

    ReplyDelete