Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Break is Over!

Spring Break is over!! While this is a sad thing, it is also exciting!! Why, you ask, is it exciting??? Because I am that much closer to coming back to the US to see my family and friends that I have missed dearly! The ticket has been purchased and I will be leaving the UAE on July 9 and arriving in the US on July 10. And the closer it gets, the more anxious I get. I will be home about 6 weeks and will attempt to see everyone while home. 

I have spent today preparing for this week at school. I will also be getting a student teacher who will be in my class for 4 weeks. So, today I have spent time printing lesson plans, making games, and getting activities ready for the week. 

I am truly enjoying my adventure here and I love living here in the UAE and teaching. I wish all my teacher friends could experience being at a school and being respected for what we do on a regular basis. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I just came across your blog, and I am too excited! I have an upcoming interview and would love to chat about your experiences there. Would you mind if I give you my email address in hopes of corresponding about your experiences there? I hope to hear from you!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete