Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mom's Blog

As you know, my parents were here from December 21 until January 4. They had a blast and I really enjoyed them being here. While I never shed a tear when I left Atlanta in August, I cried half the way home from Dubai when they left. It was much harder than I expected. 

We went to the store the first day and she had to buy a Journal "to record" all that we would be doing. I thought it was a joke when she said she would be taking notes. After the first day out, I learned quickly that she was not joking. The first day, she had 4 pages of notes. Dad and I continued to laugh at her through the two weeks about her notes. I think she had used half the journal by the time they left. So, her blog is much more detailed about the things we did and what we saw. 

Here is the link to mom's blog about all the things we did while they were here. 

Feel free to read and enjoy her blog too.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I am so glad they got to visit you. What an experience for all of you. Think about you often!

    ReplyDelete