Friday, October 5, 2012

God is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday is the Holy Day here in the UAE. So, Christine, Nicole and I set off to find the church. I had heard and read about it prior to coming here and was anxious to attend. It was amazing!!! The preacher was dynamic and the song service was uplifting. However, we were not out to beat the lunch crowd to the restaurants. Service started at 11 and the preacher began at 11:45 and he preached for 45 minutes. At home, I would be clock watching but here he was so interesting and dynamic that I only looked at my watch and was surprised to see that it was 12:30. Shortly after that he wrapped up and we were dismissed. We will be returning!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          God is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
So, after this amazing service we head to lunch. As we are entering Al Jimi Mall, I notice chickens on the side of the entrance. You never know what you will see here!!!
 


Speaking of never knowing what you will see, as we were leaving the mall, we saw a blue car with a young guy driving. He stopped and let us cross the parking lot in front of him with all our bags. The fact that he stopped is amazing. Most of the time you just have to walk out in front of people to cross, very different from the US in that perspective. Of course, not being a "car" person, I didn't know that it was a Lamborghini so as he passed us, I turned around to read the back of the car to find out. Amazed!!!! Christine and I laughed and said if we didn't have our hands full we would have taken a picture. Well, just our luck! After we got in the car and started leaving, we passed the blue Lamborghini again and this time, I pulled out my phone and took a picture. That is why you see the back of the car. Yes, I was driving and taking a picture behind me!!! Mom, I know, I know..."Dangerous...you are crazy!!!!"  Yep, But I wanted the picture for the blog!




 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment