Sunday, July 15, 2012

Going Away Reception at Church

Wow!!! What an amazing day! My mother is incredible. She decorated the church fellowship hall in, of course, my favorite color, purple. She arranged all the flowers that were used and is my favorite "Wonder Woman!" She can do anything.

It was great talking with all those that came to share in my joy. Thanks for all the encouraging words left by all those that came by. I will be reading them as I travel and when I begin my life in the UAE.

The other incredible part of the reception at the church was the opportunity for Aunt Nancy, Uncle Thomas, Jill, Hannah, Ashley and Terry to spend the weekend with us. We had the best time from playing with the kids, shoe shopping, playing Farkle, icing brownies, fixing cheesecake stuffed strawberries, sleeping in the RV or eating icing out of the piping bag!!! We had a blast.

Yep, that's Jill! Loving that cream cheese icing!!!



My parents, Clara and Randy, are the BEST!!!!!


Nancy and Stanley Fountain, my other parents!!

Jeff Carrier, my youth minister during middle and high school.
We went on a mission trip 22 years ago to Haiti! Talk about life changing!

Fred and Carol Skinner

Uncle Thomas and Aunt Nancy


Jill, Ashley, Hannah, Terry

The whole gang! We had a blast this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment