Friday, April 6, 2012

Calls Start Going Out

On Wednesday, April 4, the Facebook group starts buzzing with people who have gotten the call that they had a job offer with ADEC. This goes on for a couple of hours and I hear nothing.

Finally, after waiting and waiting, I call Ariane at Teach Away. She tells me that my interview notes are all positive but she does not have an offer for me. I feel my heart plummet to my toes. She assures me she will call on Thursday to let me know one way or the other. Depression sets in, I can feel it closing in on me. I have put all my "eggs" in this basket. I am also frustrated wondering why "they" have kept me waiting all this time and still no offer. Thinking I would rather have gotten the "no thank you" email.

At this point, I have to turn it all over to God. I know He is in control of my life. He has proved it over and over again. He has NEVER let me down. After spending lots of time in prayer, I feel this sense of PEACE. The peace that only God can give.

Spring Break is over and it is time to head back to school. Still no information.

No comments:

Post a Comment