Friday, May 17, 2013

Ever Wanted a Cold Shower?

Ever been really hot and thought "Oh, I can't wait to get home and take a cold shower?" Yep, had one of those moments several times this week. It has gotten HOT!! Most of the temps were 108 or more this week. Several days, I came home from school thinking "Oh, I'm going to take a cold shower and cool off." NOPE...Didn't happen!! When it is 108 degrees and the cold water tank is on the roof of the apartment building, there is NO cold water!!!! So with the shower turned to cold, the water was still HOT!! Not quite so relaxing! Then, this morning I was brushing my teeth about 10:30am and the water was already quite warm. By the way, brushing your teeth with warm water is GROSS!!! I much prefer cold water! The bonus of the cold water being warm is that the hot water lasts longer. Which means in the mornings, I can take longer showers...hehehe. 

Just wanted you to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment